How to reach us by public transport ?
Take the metro Line 13 and get off at the terminus "Châtillon Montrouge", then :
- take the connection with bus 195: stop "les Sablons", just in front of l'Onera, or
- take the T6 tramway to the "Parc André Malraux" stop and walk back to ONERA
following the route described on the map (click here)
Take the metro Line 4 to "Porte d'Orléans" then take the bus 194. Get off at Châtillon at the stop "d'Estienne d'Orves / Division Leclerc", then walk up the avenue de la division Leclerc for about 200 metres, until ONERA.
From Orly or Roissy Ch. de Gaulle Airport
In both cases, the RER journey is made with a ticket to the destination "Bourg-la-Reine" and the additional bus journey with a simple metro ticket.
- From Orly, take the VAL to Antony, then take a train from the RER B, direction "Paris". Get off at Bourg-la-Reine. Take bus 394 direction "Issy - Val de Seine RER" until the stop "les Sablons", right in front of ONERA.
- From Roissy Ch. de Gaulle, take the RER B train to Paris and continue to Bourg-la-Reine, then continue on the previous route to ONERA.
- For the metro and RER : www.ratp.fr
- For the train : www.sncf.fr
- For the plane : www.adp.fr
- For the car : www.iti.fr
BP72 - 29 avenue de la Division Leclerc - FR-92322, CHATILLON cedex
Tel +33 1 46 73 40 40 / Fax +33 1 46 73 41 41
+33 1 46 73 45 94
Yann Le Bouar
+33 1 46 73 45 92
+33 1 46 73 44 46